BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:25:47 EST
In a message dated 1/4/2000 4:36:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< And, when was the last time you listened
 to a contractor? Ooops!! I mean a contractor who doesn't have the brains to
 join BP? >>

Sometimes (emphasis on the sometimes part) they may not be totally full of
shit, and could conceivably keep us from fucking up big time while entirely
coincidentally saving themselves a few hundred grand.  (Note: these are
technical construction industry terms used here, not in their ordinary
vernacular sense, so don't be offended. And don't try to use these terms at
home.)

So, Mr. Smarty Pants, now that you've convinced me I was right in the first
place (to ask for the 3/4" mesh), how the hell am I going to get it?  Any
commercial reps for the welded, small-grid stainless steel mesh industry
lurking among the Raydomes? What reinforces the Raydome, by the way?

And thanks for the info about the goddam starlings.  My coworker, Former
Deputy Assistant Commissioner Bronson Binger, AIA, was raving about his
neighbor's starlings in Brookalino, but I was hoping that these were
bridge-and-tunnel birds which were not allowed into the Big Apple Circus. No
such luck, huh?

Ralph