RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:56:36 -0700
no, my sisters and mother had huge breasts, but I was able to separate
from
the superfluity through weigtht lifting, diet, cleansing, yoga, and
walking
topless in desert heat seven months out of the year.  I was very big
in that
area (D) but am now A, another burden "lifted" and I can even sleep
face down
without pain.  yay!