RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:43:17 -0400
Hi Everyone -

Does anyone have any experience with The Ultimate Meal product? From
what
I've been told, all of the ingredients are cold-processed (so are raw
in one
sense)though some, in fact, some of the principal ones, are derivative
or
incomplete substances. Still, I know the product is manufactured to
exceptionally high standards and looks sort of interesting. I'm
posting this
on another list as well so please excuse the repetition if you are
double-subscribed.

David