From:
Jessica Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:13:51 -0800
Thanks Chuck.  I certainly have found that a low carb, no grain diet
greatly improves how I feel and can deal with things.  I will certainly
check out Atkins book and see if I can glean any new info off him.  Either
way, I have made the most significant progress after removing beans and
grains from my diet which is very encouraging after three years of feeling
pretty bad. Thanks to Don Wiss for introducing me to paleo. (: