From:
Jessica Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:36:53 -0800
Hi All,

As I am new to the list, I hope what I am posting is within the guidelines!
Since starting the diet I have been slowly feeling better (dealing with
systemic candida, mostly affecting the gastrointestinal tract, food
allergies, etc., etc.,) but have been having a problem with the amount of
food I want. I feel that I am always hungry and though I can't identify it
exactly, it seems like a nutritional need that my body is searching for as I
can go from food to food and not feel satisfied, then once in a while I hit
on something that works and I feel calm and 'not hungry' anymore.  Okay, so
I know ya'll are just saying 'well, eat more if you are hungry then!' but I
tend to waver and not combine foods very well when I get like this and then
end up with hurting guts and the like.  I used to do this on the SAD as
well, and was able to alleviate it with soy based protein drinks which
unfortunately, I react horribly to now.

Could my body just be adjusting? Or is there something I need to address to
do away with this sense of needing to eat all the time and never feeling
calm and at peace?

Thanks and take care,

Jessica