Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:37:25 -0400
Gold Circle Farms eggs are laid by hens fed a vegetarian diet enriched with
DHA (derived from marine algae).  These eggs have EIGHT times as much DHA as
ordinary supermarket eggs as well as more vitamin B-12 and vitamin E.  They
are available in some health food stores or you can call the Boulder,
Colorado company @ 1-888599-4342 extension 198.

Btw: I think they are very paleo.  What we have to do in our modern setting
is try to replicate the fatty acid profile and overall nutrient density of
paleo diets. We don't all have access to wild game; some of us can't raise
our own chickens in the back yard (because we are renters; some don't have a
back yard); some cannot afford fatty ocean fish daily, etc.  Eggs from wild
birds had far more vitamins, DHA & EPA, etc.  So, this looks like a great
way to replicate what we would have gotten and surely need.  Btw:  I heard
about a fish operation in Florida which raises fish fed more algae and other
foods which make them higher in omega-3s than other farmed fish. (Judy
Genova if you are out there....maybe you remember the name of this fish
source....???)

Well, gotta get back to work (writing)!

Rachel