CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:07:00 -0800
This is getting a little too personal and away from the issue, with you
said-I said- stuff that ought to be dealt with privately...but if folks
can keep to the issue, it really is important...and I appreciate the
thoughtfulness of most posts...however....

this crap about everybody having to step up and declaim about any and
every act of brutality and violence, in order to be fair (?) and not be
perceived as america bashers strikes me as the crap our chicken-shits in
congress used as rationale for making bush a dictator after 911, lest
they be seen as supporting terrorism...give me a break, please...the
murder of pearl was a bloody act that was certainly not supported "here"
or on "this list" simply because nobody seemed to think it was necessary
to state the fucking obvious fact!

excuse me.
fs