CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:52:15 +0100
Oh shut up......
While referring to NC as to a " national treasure " you didn't thought about
capitalist relations. What a phrase.....Harry has a point and if you look
archives of this group you'll find only insults directed towards Chomsky.
And to Chomsky as a political analyst. What about  Chomsky, the linguist?
This list is permanently sabotaged and it is obvious. And it is a pity. This
could be a very good and constructive place to discuss Chomsky. But some
people have other obligations to attend .
     @.