CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:59:50 -0800
Some of the "omitted" tales of terror that tresy introduces could easily
come from a prison in the united states...screams of someone being
beaten? wow! we've never known of such brutality! Quick, close down our
prisons and bomb DC to stop the "genocide"...

why be a critical thinker in one instance, and a thinker worthy of tv
talk show audience in another? Did you ever hear of U.S. prisoners
"smuggling film" into prison, along with cameras, and then "slipping"
the undeveloped film to international inspectors? These victims of
"genocide" were among the best equipped prisoners in history, only
lacking a photomat where they could have developed all this "smuggled"
footage themselves???

maybe it did happen that way, though I doubt it, and maybe there were
beatings administered to people....nasty, but reason to bomb and kill on
a scale of mass misery? that continues to this moment?

And repeating the "left out" portion that simply says - again - that
they saw an emaciated man...wowee wow wow! tresy we all saw the picture!
the guy you criticize is saying that the complete story was untold, and
you "reveal" that they saw an emaciated man? WOW! let's bomb them
again...and again....if this guy israel is wrong, what the hell are you?
right?

fs