C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:37:38 EDT
In a message dated 04/21/2000 7:18:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< at home and at work.
 the at work i can handle by going home. now at home, my 21 year old is
 having "love" problems. she keeps my wife stressed, and if mother is not
 happy nobody's happy.
   it is really typical stuff at that age, but, non the less it does stess
 everybody. >>

I'm sure this is a major life crisis to your daughter, but I'm sure it can
wear on her parents!  All I know about parent stress is from Dr. and Mrs.
Huxtable.  As I recall, their kids put them through the paces.  I also seem
to recall that my own Mother once said to me "I hope you have twenty children
and they are all exactly like you."

Well Ken, I do hope you can find some peace.