BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 16:05:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/00 2:38:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Parker T-Ball Jotters at 30 paces?

Sharpshoot,

I prefer a Sanford uni-ball deluxe micro, with a uni-ball vision micro a
close second. Of course, both in black with an occasional Pentel Rock'n Write
red for emphasis -- mimesis of soiled blotter paper. The Pirate, being a
stonemason, may bring a bit heavier of a writing instrument to the foray,
such as a carbide tipped 1" diameter star drill.

Reminds me of an octagenarian Doctor (possibly his life did originate over
fifty) explaining a particular desease through the illustration of a pen
leaking into the shirt pocket. I never did understand, as with many
well-meaning lectures endured, what he was talking about but can only assume
he spent many years thinking on it.

Shaman