BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 10:48:47 -0400

Oh definitely, thanks.  Any citations of this term must be credited to
George Kramer, who has by publishing it here an assumed copyright, as well
as trademark status conferred.

"Cockpit (TM)"
Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Oh joy!  Rapture!  Now
Raleigh Historic                               I have a brain!"
Districts Commission                                   - Scarecrow