BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 12:03:45 -0400
If you can help this guy, feel free to contact him.

A working miniature electric elevator, appropriately detailed, would be
way cool, but probably pretty expensive.

I checked Ebay, and didn't find any.

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]