BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:13:34 -0700
Hi,  This is something to which I can relate.   I have old windows
that need some help.  I don't want to put in new windows, there is
nothing wrong with the ones I have it's just they don't seem to fit
the holes they are in very well.  I can wiggle them in and out and
even from side to side quite a bit.  What do I need to do to make
them fit right again?  Thanks,  Ruth

PS:  Neither my husband nor I are very handy at this sort of thing
but we can't seem to find anybody in this area who knows even as much
as we do about fixing old house stuff, all they want to do is rip it
out and put in new and that's not what I want to do.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT