Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:34:04 -0600
Hi, this is my first post to the list.

I've been on a paleodiet (Neanderthin) for about 3 months now, and sadly
have had no lack of interest in my habit of smoking.  I don't logically see
how a diet could subdue the urge to smoke, seeing how nicotine is one of the
most addictive substances known to man.

On the other hand the diet has been great in every other way!  I used to
suffer from headaches and heartburn nearly everday, and since starting the
diet I can't remember when I've had either.  I have more energy in the
mornings and feel energized instead of exhausted when I eat a meal.  I've
had no problems staying away from forbidden foods after seeing the benifits
of the diet and the woes of "technofood" (a little more difficult to say
about the smoking).

Only thing that quirks me is I haven't seen any significant weight loss (I
don't weigh myself on diets).  I estimate I am about 20 pounds overweight,
so I'm sure the weight loss won't be anything like 10 lbs. in a week.  I've
also started an exercise program as of recently, and I'm betting that will
help since I'm a computer programmer and most of my day is spent sitting in
a nice cushy office chair.

Bill