C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:28:50 -0400
Hey Bobby!

Congrats to Joyce!  Sorry I haven't posted much (especially my Kudos to
Joyce)because I have a new position, within the same division, that has had
a pretty steep learning curve.  In other words, I haven't had much time to
send more than a few words at a time.

Oddly enough, every person in the group I worked in prior had a "K" in their
name.  We were known as the "K-Boys".  I was "Special-K" (being the token
disabled guy, and all).

You need to post your website address again.  I was telling Laura about the
"Larry Flynt" thing and it would be cool for her to see the pix.

Yeah, the last couple of days have been really  harsh, pain-wise.  Sick of
it.  I know you guys are too.

Well, give my best to Joyce and keep us all "posted" on the Fox thing.  Too
cool!

-Kyle