From:
Gary Tennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:01:15 -0800
   Fortunately for those who have removed the virus and the Files32.vxd
file, there is an entity out there on the web that has a downloadable
Registry fix to correct the fact that Pretty Park has changed your registry.

Try http://www.norman.com/corporate/virus/prettypark.htm

Too bad most of the sites are telling you how to edit your registry when you
can't run Regedit.exe after deleting the Files32.vxd.  I even tried creating
a zero byte file called files32.vxd in hopes it would satisfy the
registry -- didn't work.

After downloading a file called parkreg.exe off the web, it edited out the
Files32 line and my computer was once again, happy.

--gary r. tennesen

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions