CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:00:48 +0200
Yes, I guess you are right...
I just don't like when Foucault or Bourdieu are being connected with
postmodernism, because this atrocious train of thought doesnt have much to
do with old structuralism of french school. It is gaining- without credit-
theoretical background, and excellent works in social critics performed by
Bordieu and Foucault or Levi Stross are being discredited.
Regards,
                         Andrej