CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 01:07:27 EST
In a message dated 2/20/00 4:18:04 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> someone slurred cuba's health care re AIDS, but left out any facts,
>  especially that nation's system regarding all, not just specific, health
>  issues.

    I would take seriously your professed concern for national slurs if not
for the fact that you were content to sit by while Tony slurred America's
health care.  In fact, you would take the fart of a sandfly in a wind storm
as an excuse to slur anything American.

   As to your pointing out that Castro uses doctor classes and exported
medical teams as foreign aid propaganda, Is that supposed to make Cuba's AIDS
detention camps okey dokey?
Yours,
Issodhos