C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 18:20:46 -0400
We are doing pretty, well, thanks. Had an Open house to day-pretty
disapointing--only one lady showed up--5 min after we took the signs down.
But, her sister lives in the 'hood, so that might be a plus. Also she has
no house to sell, and a husband who wants to buy--we'll see. This house
selling thing is a drag--hope to never have to do it again. Kyle and I get
pretty picky with eachother through it all, too, which doesn't help
anything.
Kyle is taking his daughter, Adrienne, back to her moms this eve.

Soooo... how did you guys celebrate your exciting news? Big ol slab o red
meat? This is such a neat thing for you both, I'm sure. Did Kyle tell me
you had done some consults on a couple of flicks?

Hey, watch those wicked step-mother comments--I am one! : )

Talk to later, Bobby--I'll let Kyle know you called!
Laura

> From: Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: FW: Beijing Declaration on the Rights