C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:01:04 -0600
When I went to school I would ask someone to take a carbon of his notes. In
a graduate course I asked a young man in a graduate course to do this. I
supplied the carbon and paper. After class I ran out of class without
looking back. In the hallway this young man asked me for a cup of coffee and
never left my side. I have been married to him for 35 years.

Joyce