BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 19:43:05 -0400
Don't know about greek noogie-
Do know about a fractured skull suffered while supervising the removal of a
10' high set of double doors.
As I saw my boss come in I recall telling the laborer to hold it right there-
turne dto see what Ray "Common we got a Dollar waiting on a Dime" Curry
wanted recall that I saw Louie taking one more whack @ the king post....
Woke up to the smell of Black Jack, Malboros & Pizza..
Rick & his wife figured that if I couldn't make happy hour they'd bring happy
hour to me..

The house was interesting on several levels..
not the least of which being that everyone thought ti was hauneted & it was
evidently
built right after the Civil War & full length lumber was not available so many
of the
12' first floor walls were made up of 3 pony walls.

DD