RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marilyn traber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 07:34:19 -0500
Because when I eat carbs, by BG readings go up, when I eat low
carb they stay in the proper range.

Sounds like I am eating the proper diet as diets go ... as
another person I know puts it, 'my body, my science experiment'
;-)

Besides, I happen to like meats, dairy in most forms [except
yoghurt, blech...] and my higher fiber/low carb veggies
[especially spinach, asparagus and artihokes with drawn butter
;-)] although my fondness for romaine does cost more than eating
that flavorless iceberg lettuce, and anything other than the
basic white-bread-american standard veggies cost a bit more [you
know, potatos, onions, celery, carrots, peas, corn ... ]

margali
breakfast happening to be a lovely batch of steak tartare and a
side of spinach salad with olive oil/umeboshi vinegar dressing
and a 20 oz expresso heavy on the cardamom. I love weekends when
I can play with my food in the morning instead of rushing off to
work!
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: