RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Jöst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:10:29 +0200
Liza May wrote:
>Stop your thoughtless blaming of the victims of disease.

Well, Liza, you know there is no such thing as "victim of a
disease". There is only one thing: wrong living.

Dr Bernarr expresses this as follows:
"incorrect lifestyle, our incorrect thinking and our incorrect
spirituality"

Diseases are a sign that you are doing wrong and should correct
your livingstyle.

This has nothing to do with blaming someone, IMHO. But it has to
do with recognizing the causes of problems. If you do not recog-
nize the cause of a problem you can't solve it.

I find no sentence where Dr. Bernarr blames sick people He just
explains the cause for their illness.

Best regards,

Stefan