RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jean-Louis.Tu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:34:26 +0200
Hi Stefan,

> There's no "should" here. I'm just trying to explain what I think
> is natural and what is not.

The fact is that no one really knows what "natural" human bodies look
like
(unless you have seen 100 naked, instincto from birth women). Men are
attracted to curvaceous shapes (breasts, hips, butts) but it is
difficult to
run when you have large breasts. On the other hand, maybe in ancient
times
women didn't need to run very often, since they didn't participate in
hunting. In addition, they spent many years carrying babies, either in
their
womb or in their arms...

That said, I think that male (e.g. muscles) and female bodies can be
attractive in a number of ways; shape, firmness are at least as
important as
size, and diet and exercise can help. However, you can't do much about
your
nose or your eyes. It is certainly better to accept the way you look,
but
that's easier said than done. Humans are the only animals that use
mirrors...

> And that they [women] like to wear shoes that make them as tall as a
> man?

I think the reason why women wear high heels is that long legs are
sexier
(and pehaps another advantage is that it is easier to talk to or to
kiss a
woman whose face is about at the same height?)

> There is something deeply wrong here. Men seem to accept their
> body more or less and expecting their environment to do the same.
> Women frequently don't.

This is because men are more easily aroused by eyesight (most/all
pornographic magazines show naked women, not naked men). This doesn't
mean
that men accept their body completely, of course (are there many "fat
and
proud" or "bald and proud" men?)