From:
Bruce & Lesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:02:14 -0700
My G.P. thought I had Lupus. Blood tests were sometimes positive for lupus,
sometimes not. My immune system attacked my connective tissue throughout my
body which was substantiated by blood tests.  I was on very high doses of
prednisone.  My condition was unresponsive to medications. My doctor
suggested that I make dietary and life style changes.  I did make those
changes.

I strongly felt that I was not living in the right place. I also decided to
live where I felt better.  I changed my geographic location from an inland,
semi-arid climate that gets up to 112 in the summer to a much colder and
coastal climate that averages around 60 degrees.   My doctor strongly
advised against this move to a coastal climate because of the arthritic
implications of lupus. I decided to follow my instincts.

I have had no symptoms for several years even during times of extreme
stress.  I am on no medication nor have I been for several years.  I feel
that it was both the diet changes and the geographic changes that helped me.

Lynda