C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn McKearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:11:31 +1030
Hi Betty,

I'm still hot about disability rights but now I have
a new motivation: To see if I can say something funny and make
somebody's
coffee come out of their nose.

If anyone's coffee comes out of their nose while reading one of my
posts,
please let me know right away.  The pressure is starting to get to me.
I'm
afraid I'll crack.

I just cracked up Betty as I usually do when this thread comes up.  LOL

Help me

Consider yourself helped.  hehehe

I am the one who sprayed coffee through a gap in the front teeth after I

broke my plate and was waiting for a new one.  My then 10 year old
step daughter who was sitting opposite me at the breakfast table copped
it. She is now 28 and a Mum herself, but I have never been allowed to
forget it.

So when ever this comes up in here I get a flashback and have a double
giggle.

Keep up the fun guy 'cos CP we might have but we are more than CP!

--
  Regards,
  Roslyn.

   Roslyn McKearney