BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhandle: "At least now I have something to hold on to.
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:18:49 -0700
So Christopher,  do you have a chrystal ball?  Can you please look and see
who lived here and most importantly, what catalog the houses on this street
came from.  All the houses are different on the outside but they are all
laid out the same inside and have the same interior detail.  We believe
they were kit houses from Sears.  Ruth

At 3:13 PM -0400 10/17/01, Met History wrote:
Know Where You Live: Finding Out the History of Your Building

Mary Beth Betts, director of research for the New York City Landmarks
Preservation Commission, and Christopher Gray, New York Times columnist and
director of the Office for Metropolitan History, give tips on finding out
who built your home and who lived there before you.

$5 per person; reservations preferred, 212-873-3400 #0

Thursday, October 18 / 6:30 p.m.
at The New-York Historical Society, 77th & Central Park West, NYC

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT