BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:36:30 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2000 10:41:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I just tell them I've been
 talking with members of my histo-presto
 professional organization >>

Deb,

Your way does have a better ring to it than "I've been emailing a bunch of
other pinheads."

The smart ones (not nonsexist language, for once in my life) in Architecture
school figured out early on that presentation is a big part of everything.
The lesson apparently applies decades later, whether we like it or not, and
whether it's to our advantage or not.

Philosophy Czar (just missed taking phone message from Rev. Jim this AM)