BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:50:05 -0500
John,

Come summer time conditions here in Minnesota may not be all that different.
We had dew points in the 70's last week.  Granted summer is kind of a short
term novelty, but I can show you some of the interesting things that happen to
buildings that get air conditioned with windows painted shut, no ventilation
in attics, crawl spaces, basements...  Most of these are not recent
installations, they're 70's and 80's.  And just think, you won't offend your
hosts with local examples of what not to do!

-jc