BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:00:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2000 2:05:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< mind out of the gutters, >>

No, no, no.

For once, I wasn't making crude (or even refined) sexual references.

Seems to me that what you are trying to do in essence is to weatherproof a
screened porch exposed to marine conditions, without reducing the vapor
transmission of the voids in the screen; and that this may -- just may -- be
somewhat self defeating, and that perhaps you might consider keeping her
duvet, the stamp collection, and other moisture sensitive items (not
necessarily including the yacht) indoors.

Ralph (built my own sailboat in my yout')