BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
J Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:40:01 -0700
> > I actually did go back and edit it
> >  for clarity

but with writing
> on occasion we get to backtrack on the flow and edit, refine what we meant

Always wondered what would happen if readers read at the same pace a piece
was written, dwelling on each word like a lollipop of an idea before going
on to the
next.   cummings tried to illustrate it best.   What a rush we have become.
What great language used to go on to the page centuries ago.

cp in bc