BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:44:16 -0700
You all must have weak granite.  My front walk is chunks of granite about
the size of cement blocks and I don't know how thick.  This walk is on
quite an incline up from the street so you better believe it get plenty of
salt every winter, cause I don't like skatin' downhill donchaknow, and I
don't have any problem with the granite coming apart.  Now if I could just
find some thing to eat up the gloppy cement somebody put between the
granite blocks I'd be happy.  Don't know why they put it there, maybe they
thought the blocks would move without it, but it looks like hell.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT