BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:26:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/2000 5:10:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I wonder if the author has ever heard of BP. >>

Sounds like a vile cunard against those of us of the husbandly persuasion.

How come we never hear about wives procrastinating in regard to their marital
obligations? It's always "My husband still hasn't fixed the grommet on top of
the oil well yet," or "When's that lazy husband of yours going to remove the
shark's infected tooth?"

Ralph (Always the accused, never the accuser. Much.)