BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 21:43:37 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/00 2:55:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Could it be that those may have made up in brain damage for what I missed
in
 the absence of drug abuse?

Drug abuse would have been preferable to much of what I have exposed myself
to. As a yout, while rewstoring a vintage MG, I had a great open vat of
preservative (copper 8 quinolinolate) in which to dip newly fabricated wooden
frame parts. Always felt a little high after a good days work. That of course
holds no candle to our early days in South Jersey, riding our bikes in the
cloud of DDT being spewed by the "mosquito spray truck" which came through
our neighborhood weekly.

Duh.

Twybil