BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:33:48 -0400
Ralph,

Until yesterday, I had not made the connection that the Ralph Walter I was
calling about his much-delayed PSB listing was the same Ralph whose
postings I saw on BP. I would have left friendlier messages on your
machine! Then I was handed your payment stub on which you had written "How
can I refuse a Model A/Morgan owner?" and the light bulb goes on over my
head. I rarely have my email and my 7000-name PSB database up at the same
time, and while I know some BPers are also in PSB (including ]<en and
Leland), I don't always remember every name. That's a lame excuse. Sorry
not to have realised sooner.

Don