BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:01:21 CDT
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<<Having spent the last three weeks reading five of this year's in
preparation for the "weekend of thesis defense" they tend to send me to
dreamland immediately z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...

Twybil>>

Ahhhh, yes, the days of reckoning...  I was lucky enough to go through that
hell twice, and go through the hell of a one-on-one defense against Bob
Stern after my thesis drawings were done -- believe me, no picnic,
especially trying to enlighten him on Minneapolis architecture and
preservation....   In the end though, I was vindicated when he said
something to the effect of "now, that's how a design thesis should be
done..."  Good luck with the new crop!

Churchmouse (and still the Shubert Theatre Queen)