BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Popkin Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:20:01 -0500
Hello Annie S,

OK, so this lurker took a week to check, but I got Maurice Schickler's phone
number (from Stephen) for you and John, and anyone else who wants on the
bandwagon:  (914) 727-2066.  Don't know if he's on-line.  Glad to hear
you've got such a relaxed and enjoyable job (like me).  Now I'm gone for the
weekend - catch up with you Monday!

Bruce Popkin