BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maura Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:50:38 -0500
Ruth:  A glass floor that's maybe a little closer to you is in the CSB Tower
in Toronto -- a sort of space needle thing, the observation deck has windows
that offer a marvelous view of the city.  The more enervating view is had
through the  transparent (glass block?) panels in the floor.  The tower is
the tallest free-standing structure in the world -- imagine standing on
glass inside it.  It made my knees weak, absolutely nauseating.

Maura