BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Popkin Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:40:33 -0500
Not that I'm a "designer," let alone industrial, but how about:

A classic view of Bullamanka, as seen from the tourist's scenic
overlook, engraved onto the head of a pin; that selfsame pin
(functional, of course) diagonally piercing a leaf (species: dutch elm,
with a piney scent); that leaf, depending on your angle of view, is
either autumnally brilliant or indulgently off-color.

BP2