CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:30:44 EST
In a message dated 2/10/00 6:28:19 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> C'mon Issihodos,
>  why are you being so hard to communicate with?
>  I ahve already explained, as several others after me, that I am not against
>  free speech but against racist insults. Then your attack came, with an
>  unusual zeal, I dont know why, and you didnt defend freedom of speach but
>  you have attacked me.

    Before I bask in the beneficence of Pope Andrej, allow me to say that I
have a small script that has for years been attached to my wall.  It reads,
"Beware of those who fall at your feet, they may be reaching for the corner
of the rug."

 "Data collector, go categorize something", as the old saying goes.:-)
Yours,
Issodhos