BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
From:
R Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:17:26 EDT
Missy

Always good to hear from you.  I wondered if you might be at the Preservation
League awards at the Racquet Club two weeks ago.  I blasted in and blasted
out (with a side trip to see my older daughter's new apartment in Queens),
and didn't get too much time to socialize.

Anyway, would the grant cover a lobotomy?  That's about what I'm up to now.
I assume that it won't cover covert training in Central America to sabotage
or otherwise disrupt the activities of the forces of evil - whoever they may
be these days.  As we lose more and more buildings I sometimes have great
empathy for those people wearing the aluminum foil hats so that the aliens
can't steal their brain waves or whatever.  Old-fashioned healthy paranoia.
Ahhhhhhhh.

Actually, life isn't all that bad and we've got a lot of exciting projects.
Just thought I'd play a little.  Hope all is well with you.

Randy