BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience....\" -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:30:44 -0500
Welcome Martin!  You've go yourself a great building there!  Now its
kind of a weird thing and hard for some to believe, but I attribute my
single most deliberate act of juvenile delinquincy to your house as well
as the damage I have done to the architectural and preservation
professions.  Upon seeing a photo of of that building...cramming for an
art history test in high school...I noticed the location was not all
that far away and late one night I climbed over your stone wall and
found my way to what I still regard as the most beautiful building I
have ever known.  I think it eventually led me to architecture
school...see, there really was a good reason the faculty didn't approve
of Johnson...or was that me they didn't approve of...but I digress.

Note:  I said, "dileberate".  And I have not yet adopted my son's term,
"youthful indiscretions"...where the heck do they pick up that nonsense?

Oh, about your climate control...I sort of helped my f.i.l. install it
for you....I assumed he knew what he was doing....sorry about that.

-jc