BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Callahan's Preservationeers\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 17:42:07 -0400
On Mon, 1 May 2000, Heidi Harendza wrote:

> Oh c'mon Ralph... is that the best you can do?
> My Russian history prof used to 'forget' his notes on class day. He'd
> regularly blank on important names and dates while he was lecturing... he
> just kept plowing on, told us to "look it up in our books when we got out of
> class."

One of my professors in law school, lecturing to a large class, would
regularly come up with comments like the following:

    "And the thing to remember here, I mean, the central or most
    important point that you should take away from this, I mean, for
    the exam, after all, I mean, well, the crucial issue here, is,
    um, I mean, well, um -- we'll get back to it."

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]