BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:19:55 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2000 4:51:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My son, who just got back from NYC had a great time but he did find
 out about the "dirty boids."  One shit on his shoulder first thing at
 the zoo.  Thought of you all when he told us about it.  Didn't seem
 to bother him overmuch.   >>

Ruth,

Just wait.  When the ivy starts to grow on him, you'll understand.
Sharpshooter and the Friends of Structivorous Plant Materials may never
understand.

Ralph

PS--We're all glad Little Ruth came back in one piece, even if the piece had
boid shit on it.  It's always embarrassing when visitors to this fine
establishment return home in a deceased, dismembered, or
shot-full-of-holes-by-the-cops condition.