From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:57:51 -0600

Dear List,

You have been such a help before, I thought I would ask again.  My
husband persuaded me to go to Colorado Springs with him in a few days,
and we will be staying at the lovely Broadmoor Hotel.  I will phone
them to see if they can accommodate my requests, but am wondering where
else in that area you have had good results.  Do you know of any
celiac-aware places nearby?

Surely there are some celiacs that live in the Colorado Springs area and
can recommend some local places.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Anne in Texas