BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Hedges <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:56:15 -0500
Didn't IBM already do that to NetScape Version 4? I think it is called
HomePage Reader. OF course an updated version is always nice.

I would look at Internet Explorer 5.5. It has some useful new interfaces
for focus and caret. What about a shell for it?

John Hedges