From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:25:34 -0800
On 5 Nov 99, at 8:01, Earl Truss wrote:

> [...]

  I have seen this with news (an expensive service that they don't
want to give away to the world), but never with mail -- it is
relatively common for folks travelling to want to check their mail
from back home, and not all ISPs have POPs everywhere you might go.

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html