From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:34:57 -0600
Just another question here on os systems, my Gateway P5 133XL of course came
with win 95, I upgraded to win 98 with upgrade disk. Being a 95 model puter
it of course does not have USB ports etc, if the only major difference
between the two besides drivers( gateway supplied all drivers on disks) I
probably do not need all 98 has to offer, Also
when I updated win 95 , mine came with A, ?  I could not find B upgrade,
much less C. Mine runs better on 95 , less resource hungry, I keep wanting
to go back to 95 as I mine is so old, 5yrs now, that I feel it will perform
better. I am running 80 megs of mem, Question is, am I right in that
thinking and if so where do I find the B& C Updates for Win 95. Mine was
built in Nov 95 so came with early version I'm sure.I do not have any
problem with 98 upgrade except for an explorer error that comes up several
times a week that says program will terminate due to some error, forgot
exact language, I just click it off and keep going but is a misfire
somewhere, that is ONLY problem I get with 98 upgrade, early edition also,
not SE. Thanks in advance !

Bobby Sutton