From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:48:17 -0800
So what would be a good way to get the necesarry zinc?
 A supplement?  Somehow that doesn't seem paleo, but I
could overlook it.  Unless we get the good fruits and
veg from organics(even questionable) we don't know
that we will be getting enough vits and minerals.  Any
suggestions?

=====
-kb.
http://im.yahoo.com